Choosing plan for zoom api integration, increase meeting time limit

we have a multi-tenant application and want to know which zoom api plan we should take and also questions about create meeting api limit and zoom meetings time limit.
1.Is it posssible to get on a call to discuss which plan we should choose for our application? We had mailed to isv@zoom.us , but didnt received any reply.
2.and how can we overcome the limit of creating 100 meetings a day for each user.
we are aware that we can create more users to create more meetings once that limit gets over.
How can we create more than 5 licensed users?
3. how can we increase the meeting time limit to more than 40 mins for non-licensed users.

Hi @shweta,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread.

In that email, please include your questions and we will provide further assistance there.

Thanks,
Donte

Hi @donte.zoom
I got this reply when I mailed to developersupport@zoom.us.

“Please note that if you have already posted this question on the devforum.zoom.us, please do not send it here again. Someone from our team will respond to you as soon as possible. For now, these will be thought of as duplicate requests and will be responded to on our forum.”

Hey @shweta,

That’s interesting, I’m not sure why you’re seeing that response. I’ll do my best to answer your questions here!

Our ISV team is quite busy so there may be a delay getting a response but they should get back to you as soon as they can. When did you first reach out to them? If you’re just looking to discuss what plan would suit your needs, you may want to reach out to our Sales Team instead.

There isn’t a method to disable our rate limits unfortunately. For some tasks, you can use a webhook instead but that won’t work when it comes to creating meetings. As you mentioned, this limitation is per user so you can create more meetings in a day by scheduling them for different hosts.

Currently it’s not possible to increase the meeting limit of basic users. As you indicated, you will want to make sure the user is licensed in order to remove the 40 minute meeting limit.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.