API rate limit issue for report generation for a large organization

Description
Cannot get all meetings report due to the API rate limit.

Error
API times-out for 24 hours

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
meetings
participants

Additional context
We need to get data for all our Zoom users and their meetings in this format: ZoomID, meeting start time, meeting duration.
We have designed a custom console application to call your Zoom API, however since we have over 50K users under our account, unfortunately, the API times-out, due to the rate limits.
Is there another way to get the data? Can the rate limit be increased? I have already sent a Zoom ticket on this, but they referred me to this forum.

Hey @nvanderson

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks Bot, but I rather talk to @tommy

Hey @nvanderson,

Have you considered using our Webhooks? For things like meeting start time and duration, you could leverage these events (which do not count towards your rate limit):

Thanks,
Will

Hi

Is there a library for ASP.NET and Zoom web-hooks? I cannot find anything…

Or a sample code how to get event data in the app?

Never mind. figured it out…

Hey @nvanderson,

Glad to hear you figured it out. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.