API to list all active and live meetings by account

Hi there,
is there an API that allows me to look at all meetings scheduled or live at an account level. I understand that I can get this by looping through all users and then getting all active meetings and all live meetings, which requires three API calls, so just wondering if there is an API that allows me to do the same by passing my account id?
Thanks,
Kamal

Hi @kamal, if your account has our Dashboard feature enabled, you are able to access our Dashboard API, which will return a list of live and past meetings (for the specified period of time). Dashboard features are available for Business, Education or API Plan accounts. Let us know if you have any questions with this.

Here’s the API Reference for /metrics/meetings: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/dashboards/dashboardmeetings

Thanks Michael. How about meetings scheduled in the future? Is there a simpler way to get them for all hosts in the account?

Dr. Kamal Bhattacharya

Co-Founder and CEO, MojoChat

+4915122601442

+19146133745

@kamal, while we do not provide a Dashboard API for upcoming meetings, I’ll suggest our Webhooks as a possible solution. By subscribing to Event Notifications, you can receive data anytime a Meeting has been Created (or Updated should the schedule change).