[API][User] login_type for users registered with Apple ID is not documented

Description
The login type from user profile registered with Apple ID is not documented.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

Hey @ct_yen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Good catch! I’ve reached out to our internal team to see if they can provide insight into this. I’ll keep you posted. (ZOOM-243959)

Thanks,
Max

Hey @ct_yen,

Our team got back to me and confirmed that this is not yet supported by the API. Please keep an eye on our changelog and developer roadmap for upcoming and newly released features.

Thanks,
Max

Hi, @MaxM

The feature (login using Apple ID) is already available Zoom App at iOS/iPadOS devices, and we have customers using Apple ID as the Zoom user account. In this case, how can we group/differentiate those users in login type now?

Hey @ct_yen,

Thank you for the update. Currently, there isn’t a method to group users by Apple ID login type. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

When you call the API for one of those users, what are you seeing the login_type is set as?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.