Appstore Support - Getting error while upload app to testflight

Appstore Support - Getting error while upload app to appstore / testflight
Mobile Meeting SDK
iOS

Hello Zoom Team,

I am able to integrate ZoomSDK successfully in my app and its working fine. While uploading app to Appstore / Testflight, i am getting below errors. I am struggling almost three days on this.

Even i have tried below script in Podfile.
post_install do |installer|
installer.pods_project.targets.each do |target|
target.build_configurations.each do |config|
config.build_settings[‘ENABLE_BITCODE’] = ‘NO’
end
end
end

Please help me to proceed with this.

Xcode Version: 12.5
ZoomSDK Version: v5.7.1.645

App Store Connect Operation Error
ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘/Frameworks/MobileRTC.framework/MobileRTC’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”

App Store Connect Operation Error
ERROR ITMS-90171: “Invalid Bundle Structure - The binary file ‘Power 20.app/PlugIns/Power20.appex/Frameworks/MobileRTCScreenShare.framework/MobileRTCScreenShare’ is not permitted. Your app can’t contain standalone executables or libraries, other than a valid CFBundleExecutable of supported bundles. Refer to the Bundle Programming Guide at https://developer.apple.com/go/?id=bundle-structure for information on the iOS app bundle structure.”

Hey @colakang,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Please try the following:

1. Make sure that in your main target MobileRTC.xcframework is set to “embed and sign”.
  2. Make sure that your main target does not contain MobileRTCScreenShare.xcframework, this framework can only exist in a broadcast extension target.
  3. Make sure that in your broadcast extension target, you have set MobileRTCScreenShare.xcframework to “do not embed”.
  4. Make sure that you have disabled bitcode for each target and not just your main target.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.