Are there any API to setup the livestream of the webinar

Are there any API to set up the live stream of the webinar

Description
I check that there are APIs for setting up a live stream for meetings (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetinglivestreamupdate). But I cannot find APIs for setting up live streams for meetings. Currently, I have to manage the live stream setting in the console for webinars.

Error
N/A

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @michael.pc.ho,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. While you can configure the live stream details with the Update a Livestream API, it can’t start the live stream.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the information! But could we use the (PATCH /meetings/:meetingId/livestream) API for setting the live stream for webinar?

I have read the api doc and cannot find the webinar version for setting livestream (I expect should be something like “PATCH /webinars/:webinarId/livestream”) and when I tried to use the (PATCH /meetings/:meetingId/livestream) API to set up the webinar live stream, it throws the following error.

{
    "code": 3000,
    "message": "Cannot access webinar info."
}

Is it meaning that we currently have no ways to set up the webinar live stream via API?

Hey @michael.pc.ho,

Thank you for clarifying! Unfortunately, we don’t have an API to update Webinar live stream details. I think that’s a great idea though!

If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.