arm64 ARCHITECTURE

I am trying to run the sample project of zoom api.

https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios

I double checked all the instructions and looked for everywhere about “Apple mach-O linker error.” All the results were about linking the frameworks. I have all the frameworks included in Link Binary With Libraries. Then above all the errors I noticed this warning which says about ignoring the framework because of missing architecture. Here is the list of warning and errors.

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
“_OBJC_CLASS_$_MobileRTC”, referenced from:
objc-class-ref in libRNMobileRTC.a(RNMobileRTC.o)
“_kMeetingParam_IsAppShare”, referenced from:
-[RNMobileRTC startMeeting:resolver:rejecter:] in libRNMobileRTC.a(RNMobileRTC.o)
“_kMeetingParam_MeetingNumber”, referenced from:
-[RNMobileRTC startMeeting:resolver:rejecter:] in libRNMobileRTC.a(RNMobileRTC.o)
-[RNMobileRTC joinMeeting:resolver:rejecter:] in libRNMobileRTC.a(RNMobileRTC.o)
“_kMeetingParam_MeetingPassword”, referenced from:
-[RNMobileRTC joinMeeting:resolver:rejecter:] in libRNMobileRTC.a(RNMobileRTC.o)
“_kMeetingParam_ParticipantID”, referenced from:
“_kMeetingParam_UserID”, referenced from:
“_kMeetingParam_UserToken”, referenced from:
“_kMeetingParam_UserType”, referenced from:
“_kMeetingParam_Username”, referenced from:
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Can you please help me on this

I doubt that you used wrong iOS SDK framework, please have a verify with this release package: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases, which was mentioned in github.

Thanks!