ASP.Net Application Working Week Prior, oAuth Issues, Possibly networking?

Description
My ASP.NET application is working on the local dev environment but not in staging or production. I am using the exact same build with the exact same keys when im testing it, just changing the redirect url. (To see if its a configuration problem). No matter what it works locally and not in production.

Error
Owin give a access denied error to the external call back function.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
https://zmprivacy.data443.com/
You should be able to login here by clicking open zoom scanner. Right now it takes you to a page that is broken cause of a update zoom pushed, but if you are ogged in prior it should ask you to authorize and then redirect you back, which then takes you back to the home page. It should be taking to a new page with some buttons and a listbox and a few other things not the homepage.

Screenshots (If applicable)

Additional context
We have a system with a virtual ip address that is forwarding to another server, and if that server is down there is a secondary server that kicks up. Im not sure if it could be a problem with the networking or what. But a few weeks ago it was working perfectly fine, then we made some changes to the network and WHMCS and im not sure if either of those could be causing this kind of effect, which is why i am here.

So I have an update, I am testing to see what the result is on postman and I am only getting one scope no matter what I put in, any idea what is causing this problem?

Hey @jason4,

Which scopes do you have selected on the “Scopes” page in the App Marketplace settings?

Thanks,
Tommy