ASP.NET Webhook Endpoint URL

I am trying to set up a webhook for when a phone recording has been created.
I created a webhook only application in my account and subscribed to the call recording created event. Now I have to put in a webhook endpoint url and would like to write that application in ASP.NET using c#. I see many nuget packages for webhook integration with various different providers but not ZOOM. Is there any place you can point me to to begin developing such an application? Is there a nuget package or some sample code you can provide me with to get started?

Hey @dplotnik,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

To clarify, you’re looking to develop an app that can receive Zoom webhook payloads, right? If so, I should note we don’t have a sample/reference app for this at the moment. However, I recommend leveraging StackOverflow for some resources around creating a webhook receptor in ASP.NET.

Thanks,
Will

So I created an ASP.NET web API to receive the webhooks.
I set up a tunnel to my localhost with ngrok. Upon reviewing the posts being sent by the webhook, they are all coming in as 400 Bad Request.

I created the app on ZOOM as webhook only.
I put the verification token into my app web.config.

Any ideas of what I’m doing wrong?

Hey @dplotnik,

Just to clarify, your server is responding to the webhook POST requests with a 400 Bad Request error? If that’s the case, you should be able to customize the route that you are using for your endpoint so that it always returns a 200 OK status on receipt of a valid webhook event.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.