Audio is not getting connected of the participant in Zoom meeting web SDK version 2.14.0, using Client view

Description
Audio is not getting connected of the participant in Zoom meeting web SDK version 2.14.0, using Client view.
But when I refresh the the page and rejoin the meeting Audio is getting connected.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
with 2.14.0, 2.13.0, 2.12.0 also

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Join meeting as participant not as host and you can see audio is not getting connected.

Screenshots

After refresh, I’m able to connect the audio.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: Version 115.0.5790.170 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional context
As we have Meeting SDK APP & S2S OAuth APP, so what will be the lowest Web SDK version we can have and that is not going to deprecate.

@tommy can you help me with this?

Hi @vishwajeetbhosale
Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the late reply here!
Could you please confirm if you were able to upgrade to the newest version of the Web meeting SDK 2.15.2 and if you are still experiencing this with the new version?

Cheers,
Elisa

Yes @elisa.zoom with v2.15.2 facing the same issue.

Hi
@vishwajeetbhosale
I am not able to replicate this issue on my end.
Have you been able to replicate this with our sample app:

Yes @elisa.zoom, I’m able to generate/replicate the Audio issue with sample app.

Could you please share the steps you took to reproduce this on my end?
@vishwajeetbhosale

I’m having same code for 2.11.0 and for other versions also like 2.14+, but in 2.11…0 I’m not facing any issue with Audio but in latest version issue is there!

@chunsiong.zoom here is thread where I mentioned the Audio issue.

@vishwajeetbhosale ,

The console logs seems to be pointing to video rather than audio.

What browser are you currently using?
Are you trying to join audio programatically as well?

@chunsiong.zoom, Using Google Chrome and yes joining programmatically.

@vishwajeetbhosale , can you share the code where you are trying to turn on the audio programmatically?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.