Audio Metrics Recommended Values

Description
We are currently using Web SDK v.1.7.10 on our application and recently we are getting lots of Low Audio Quality reports from our clients. In order to help us in investigating the issue, could you please tell us what are the recommended values for the following items on Zoom Dashboard.

• Bitrate
  • Latency
  • Jitter
  • Packet Loss

Moreover, what does it mean if the value we see on the dashboard is lower or higher than the recommended threshold? What can the users do to improve the meeting quality especially the audio part.

Which version?
Web SDK v.1.7.10

Screenshots
Sample Audio Metrics

1 Like

Hey @lfrancia,

At the bottom of this support page, we have some recommended values you can reference:

Let me know if you need any additional values. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, we have seen that page but it is still different from Web SDK. We don’t have those metrics from Web SDK app. We can only check Zoom Dashboard > Meetings page. In the link you gave me, it doesn’t have an explanation about the bitrate. Isn’t it for Native Clients only?

Regards,
Lara

Hey @lfrancia,

Let me see if there are seperate metrics, and if so, we will add them to the Web SDK docs. (CS-2361)

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.