`authcb` is not called

Description
Hi there!
AuthWithJwtToken(token) methods returns 0 but the authcb callback is never called.
I debugged deeper and found that callback is set when I call GetAuth but native _addon doesn’t call the callback. The UI is frozen

In case I don’t have internet connection it is called with status 8. I assume that the issue is somewhere in a native addon.

Which version?

• sdk: v5.2.41735.0929
  • electron: v8.2.4
  • node: v12.19.0
  • node-gyp: 7.1.0

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

const zoomsdk = ZOOMSDKMOD.ZoomSDK.getInstance();

let zoomauth

function ProcSDKReady() {
  const options = {
    authcb: sdkauthCB,
    logincb: loginretCB,
    logoutcb: null
  }
  zoomauth = zoomsdk.GetAuth(options);
}

function apicallresultcb(apiname, ret) {
  debugger
  if (apiname === 'InitSDK' && ret === ZoomSDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS) {
    ProcSDKReady()
  } else if (apiname === 'CleanUPSDK') {
    app.quit();
  }
}

export function initZoomSdk(token) {
  debugger
  const initOptions = {
    path: '', 
    enable_log: true,
    langid: ZoomSDK_LANGUAGE_ID.LANGUAGE_English,
    locale: ZoomAPPLocale.ZNSDK_APP_Locale_Default,
    logfilesize: 5
  }

const initResult = zoomsdk.InitSDK(initOptions);
  if (initResult === ZoomSDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS) {
    ProcSDKReady();
  }

let authResult = zoomauth.AuthWithJwtToken(token);
}

function sdkauthCB(status) {
  // never called
  console.log('auth callback. status is:', status)
}

function loginretCB() {
  console.log('login callback')
}

initZoomSdk('jwt_token')

Additional context
Demo app with the same JWT token works fine. Maybe the app doesn’t have some permissions? Or it got a conflict with Demo app? I noticed that a new version of sdk is asking for access to os keychain.
Where can I find sdk logs on MacOS?

Thanks in advance

I found a similar issue on this topic SDKAuth() does not trigger authcb
There is mentioned that sdk folder was corrupted. So I removed existed one from my project and did copy from original repo. It fixed the problem. authcallback is triggered.
But now the original demo application doesn’t work. I dug deeper and realized that there are used simlinks to some resources. So when I copied resources from original zoom-sdk-electron folder to my project simlincs was changed… Is it possible?
If here is someone who is an expert in unix soft/hard links your help is welcome!

Also noticed that in console appeared couple of warnings such as:

objc[35104]: Class ZMSearchTextField is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKVideoUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKVideoUI (0x10f9d9860) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f00e008). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[35104]: Class ZPMeetingNumberFormatter is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZCommonUI.framework/Versions/A/ZCommonUI (0x10e869df8) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f0123d8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[35104]: Class ZMPMINumberFormatter is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZCommonUI.framework/Versions/A/ZCommonUI (0x10e8689f8) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f012428). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[35104]: Class ZoomLauncher3rdSdkIPCReciever is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f003400) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zChatApp (0x110bf8860). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[35104]: Class ZPLogHelperImp is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f012298) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zChatApp (0x110bf8978). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[35104]: Class ZPLogHelperNull is implemented in both <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/ZoomSDKChatUI.framework/Versions/A/ZoomSDKChatUI (0x10f0122e8) and <path-to-folder>/open-source/zoom-sdk-electron/demo/node_modules/electron/dist/Electron.app/Contents/Frameworks/zChatApp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/zChatApp (0x110bf89c8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Which I assume it is caused by simlincs as well. But I might be wrong.
Please help!

Hi @iMykola,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. Regarding your questions:

The demo has taken care of the all permission requests when the corresponding abilities are required, such as mic or camera.

To enable the SDK log, you can set the 2nd argument of the following interface to be true

setDomain: function(domain, enable_log)

Then you could find the SDK log in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/(appName)

These warning unfortunately do not reveal the error that you are facing.

Could you try to download the latest version here GitHub - zoom/zoom-sdk-electron: Zoom Electron SDK and follow the instruction here GitHub - zoom/zoom-sdk-electron: Zoom Electron SDK to install the dependencies, and try to run the demo app and see if it works?

If the issue persists, could you provide the SDK log so that we could further investigate?

Thank you!

Hey @carson.zoom. Thanks for the answer!
I already solved an issue. The root cause was simlinks on sdk/mac/ZoomSDK. When I coppied them via WebStorm they were corrupted somehow. So the solution is to copy them using the cp util with -R -H flags.

Ok. But what are these errors about? Are you aware of them? Will they cause some issues later?

Hi @iMykola,

Thanks for the reply and pardon the late response. Glad to hear that the problem has resolved.

Regarding the error message, it is a warning that won’t impact the normal usage. It seems to be a system issue based on the following source:

Hope this helps. Thanks!