Autochange self video frame with "Change capture screen resolution to 1280 720" in console

Hi,
I noticed an interesting behavior of the canvas on which the video is being rendered. This happens only on one computer out of two.

I’m running this code:
ZOOM.stream.renderVideo(canvas, zoomId, width, height, 0, 0, VideoQuality.Video_720P);
On this canvas:

First the video starts taking up the entire surface of the canvas.
But, after 30-60 seconds, a message comes to the console: “сhange capture screen resolution to 1280 720”. After that, the video on the host itself changes size (I do not make any resize canvas, I don’t run adjustRenderedVideoPosition or updateVideoCanvasDimension).

Here is another example for clarity:
before

after

WEB SDK 1.5.0.

Hey @efron.vit ,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you share your code snippet for this functionality and provide more infomation about two computers and browsers?

Thanks,
Aux

@aux.li
What specific information is needed and which sections of the code? I seem to have described all the necessary information.

Could you explain under what conditions “change capture screen resolution to 1280 720” is triggered

Hey @efron.vit

“change capture screen resolution to 1280 720” is common log. And I follow this case step includes using renderVideo and SDK 1.5.0, but did not reproduce it.
I noticed that the ID of canvas changed in the first two screenshots. What code caused this change? Does this code also call the updateVideoCanvasDimension? This is a guess.
The video angle of the last screenshot looks like the video stream from an iPad device on the desktop?
We want more code snippet for this functionality if you can share. It can help us find the reason for this issue.

Thanks,
Aux

I do not make any resize canvas, I don’t run adjustRenderedVideoPosition or updateVideoCanvasDimension. It’s not an iPad, it’s an app on a Droidcam phone that turns the phone into a webcam.

You’re right about the changed id, maybe that’s the problem. I will try to understand why he could have changed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.