Azure domain is not validating in zoom app marketplace in production

HI, I am building 1 app in zoom platform using azure domain url as a OAuth Redirect url , in development it is validating but during production its domain is not validating. Can anyone help me out to fix that error?

Can anyone help me to publish my app over production?

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, can you please indicate if your app is a Legacy App or Genral

My app is Legacy app. Also I want to know if my App have some review comments will it be intimated over emails or in App Marketplace only?

Hello,

If your app was submitted you can only review the comments in the marketplace UI, Please check if your production redirect URL is whitelisted.

Regards, Kwaku

Ok @kwaku.nyante ,

I have comments of the reviewer in my App but I find my fields are not editable , should I resubmit my app after creating from scratch or there is some way to edit current app?

Hello @devappexchange, are you using the App Developers Zoom Account or the app collaborators account?

Regards, Kwaku

Hi @kwaku.nyante , I have app developer Zoom account building my own app using Zoom App Marketplace.

Hello,

Sorry about that what is the name of the App please for me to take a look at and see what is going on?

Regards, Kwaku

Thanks @kwaku.nyante for your replies, My app name is “GReminderAppZ”, I see no details are sent on Email, I found comment were added over the app itself. Can you give some example of any sample app who is fulfilling all the criterion just for reference?

Hello,

Yea everything is sent within the marketplace UI. There are no sample apps because there would be no way for you to see the submission details but this page should help Publishing apps

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.