Subdomain verification for move to Production mode

Hi,

I’m trying to submit my Zoom OAuth app for Marketplace approval, but running into some issues with the Validate the domain step.

We use different subdomains of root mydomain.com domain:

• Redirect URL for OAuth: app.mydomain.com

How can I verify subdomains? Or just the root http://mydomain.com domain? if I have access to app.mydomain.com What I should do? In console it detect only root domain

Hello @zv1 , is this a General App or Legacy?

This is a General App

Hello,

If you apply it in the root folder it should work. Suppose it doesn’t let me know.

Regards, Kwaku

I have access only for “app.mydomain ” domain where zoom app is use root domain (mydomain ) are not use zoom or any else. I add file for verify on “app.mydomain ” but it still waiting this file for “mydomain”

@kwaku.nyante Could you please help me what I should do in this case?
Where I have access only to app.mydomain

Hello,

Is your app a legacy app or General @zv1

My app is General but I have access only to app.mydomain and can verify only it. Main mydomain no have any site or store where I can verify it.

Hello @zv1 you are aware our manual domain validation process would require adding a txt record, are you able to do that for your domain?

Regards, Kwaku

Yes I can add a txt record to app.mydomain. And I already a “Upload an HTML file to your domain” to app.mydomain. if needs I can add and a txt record

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out in relation to Our Domain Validation process, the next steps will be sent to you via DM. Please refer to our domain validation resource: Domain Validation Explanation for any further questions you may have about the process.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.