Bad request when updating a meeting when scheduling for certain users

Description
When updating a meeting using the API, the request succeeds with some users, but not others, even though they are all licensed users.

Error
RestClient::BadRequest: 400 Bad Request

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
update meeting

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body

URL
https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/89298289674

headers

{:authorization=>“Bearer **********”,
:“content-type”=>“application/json”}

request body
{:topic=>“Google - Virtual Italy event!”, :type=>2, :start_time=>“2021-12-16T10:00:00”, :timezone=>“America/Los_Angeles”, :duration=>60, :password=>“AwayWeGo”, :settings=>{:host_video=>true, :participant_video=>true, :cn_meeting=>false, :in_meeting=>false, :join_before_host=>false, :mute_upon_entry=>true, :watermark=>false, :use_pmi=>false, :approval_type=>2, :audio=>“both”, :auto_recording=>“none”, :alternative_hosts=>“m***@wo.com,i@wo.com,p@wo.com,d@wo.com,k@wo.com,o@wo.com,s@wo.com,b@wo.com,a@wo.com,j@wo.com,l@wo.com,h@wo.com,o@wo.com,t@wo.com", :waiting_room=>true}, :schedule_for=>"m@w****o.com”}

command:
response = RestClient.patch(url,request_body.to_json,headers)

when the schedule_for user is m***@wo.com or d@w***.com it gives me the bad request error. for the rest of the users no problem. I have added these users recently.

Thanks

Hi @anto,

Do those users have enabled permissions for meetings to be scheduled for them?

Thank you,
Gianni

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.