Black screen and no responsive in nuxtjs with recent version

Description
Hello, I have a problem when implementing the sdk zoom web in nuxtjs, at the time of doing it I get two warnings and the screen is black, I must update the page again and I can only enter there. Also, the responsive does not work and I get two errors, according to the forum says that I must enter the links and scripts correctly, I have already done that but it still does not work

Error
It does not enter until the page is refreshed again and the responsive does not work

Which Web Client SDK version?
I am using version 1.8.1 for css and version 1.9.0 in script, since if I use 1.9.1 the camera does not close until I give a next click

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots

issue3 issue2

Device (please complete the following information):
All

Notes
Hi, I am using version 1.8.1 for css and scripts with version 1.9.1 because the camera does not close until I give a next click if I only use version 1.9.1, this problem I am already commenting on above, but it does not respond to the problem I have at the moment. Please can you help me with this problem, since if I use everything with version 1.9.1 I still have the problems that I described above? Thanks

Current bugs with version 1.9.0 and 1.9.1
issue2

Hi, @dhernandez,
I see this question was asked and answered in the Developer Forum post here. To prevent duplication, I will close this topic to help keep one central thread for this inquiry.

Should you have any additional questions or comments, please post your inquiries in the initial developer forum post found here.

Best,
Donte