Which Web Client SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):
All

Additional context
It is worth mentioning that I want to use the sdk only in one page and I should not use it inside nuxt.config since it affects everything else, I attach the repository where I have the sdk section, thank you very much

Hey @dhernandez ,

I believe the issue is how you are defining “ZoomMtg”.

Checkout how we are defining “ZoomMtg” to the window in our Vue sample app:

CC @MaxM

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy thank you very much for answering I have to solve this problem urgently, as you tell me I am doing it, within the github repository I mention what you indicate but it still does not work, please what can I do since I have tried everything they indicated but it does not work.

Hey @dhernandez,

Thank you for providing more detail. First, I noticed that package.json still references the Web SDK package. This likely isn’t the issue but it can be removed:

Further, I noticed that the main.js file is placed in the pages directory. With Vue.js, this won’t allow main.js to have the effect we want. Further, with Nuxt.js, the main.js file isn’t used.

It looks like the pattern for setting an object on the Vue Instance with Nuxt.js is to use a plugin. I found some documentation that might help below:

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.