Browsers are crashing with an “out of memory” error.
Users on different browsers (chrome, internet explorer, etc.) are experiencing “out of memory” error crashes on the browser when using the zoom web sdk.
Is there some way we can forward the users, zoom meeting ids, host ids etc. in a way that isn’t public? I have a list prepared to send.
Not enough memory to open this page.
Try closing other tabs or programs to free up memory.
Error Code: Out of Memory
Which Fully Customizable Web SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Using windows 10 chrome 88.0.4324.150 (update date 2021-01-19) start up a meeting.
- Open the meeting in a few different browsers and tabs to simulate multiple users. (Or optionally have a few more users join).
- Try a few toggling a few different activities like screen share and using messaging.
- Usually in about 15-30 minutes this will cause the out of memory error message which crashes the tab (possibly the entire tab group).
Error page on chrome:
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: various laptops and desktops
- OS: Windows 10
- Browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer (This does not seem to happen in new Microsoft Chromium Edge?)
- Browser Version Chrome 88.0.4324.150
Hi, I’m a lead Sr. Engineer with OncoLens.
Our customers are currently very unhappy with service.
One user was kicked out of a meeting 3 times in 30 minutes because of this error crash.
In the last 3 days, we’ve had reports from 25+ users.
If you have any questions please email me back directly at email@example.com
Kyle Rebstock Sr. Software Engineer