Building using the Flutter SDK fails due to an error in iOSSDK ver1.12.10

I am developing using flutter_zoom_videosdk ver1.11.2.
There was no problem until the other day, but recently the iOS SDK version was updated to 1.12.10 and the following error started to appear.

Semantic Issue (Xcode): Use of undeclared identifier 'Errors_Session_Reconncting'; did you mean 'Errors_Session_Reconnecting'?
/Users/tihimsm/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/flutter_zoom_videosdk-1.11.2/ios/Classes/JSONConvert.m:172:51
JSONConvert.m:172

Semantic Issue (Xcode): Use of undeclared identifier 'Errors_Session_Disconncting'; did you mean 'Errors_Session_Disconnecting'?
/Users/tihimsm/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/flutter_zoom_videosdk-1.11.2/ios/Classes/JSONConvert.m:173:52
JSONConvert.m:173

Semantic Issue (Xcode): Use of undeclared identifier 'ZoomVideoSDKAudioType_Unknow'; did you mean 'ZoomVideoSDKAudioType_Unknown'?
/Users/tihimsm/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dev/flutter_zoom_videosdk-1.11.2/ios/Classes/JSONConvert.m:227:44

I tried fixing the ZoomVideoSDK version in Podfile.lock to 1.12.5 and was able to build without any problems.
I’m thinking of using this method as a workaround, but is there any problem?
Also, could you please let me know when this issue will be fixed?

thanks.

Hi @tihimsm, welcome, thanks for posting :wave:

Thank you for reporting this, let me work with the Flutter SDK team and get back to you here with updates or any questions.