Flutter ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Already_In_Progress

I’m facing an issue with the Flutter Zoom Video SDK where I’m getting the error ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Already_In_Progress when a user abruptly leaves a meeting (e.g., by closing the app). Subsequently, trying to join a new meeting results in the same error, preventing the user from joining.

Here’s the relevant error log:
I/flutter (25009): PlatformException(sdkinit_failed, Init SDK Failed, null, null) I/flutter (25009): #2 ZoomVideoSdk.initSdk.<anonymous closure> (package:flutter_zoom_videosdk/native/zoom_videosdk.dart:504:23) I/flutter (25009): #3 ZoomVideoSdk.initSdk (package:flutter_zoom_videosdk/native/zoom_videosdk.dart:502:12)

I’m using the latest version of the Flutter Zoom Video SDK. Any suggestions on how to handle this issue and ensure users can join new meetings after abruptly leaving previous ones?

Hi @ashimbhadra ,

From what you’re describing, it sounds like you need to build in functionality to ensure leaving a session also ends the session for the user. Right now, the session is still running despite the user leaving the session. Please let me know if this helps, or if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Rehema