Button to initiate a call to a user is disabled by default when a phone number is disabled

Description
The “Call Me” button is disabled when the “Remember Me” checkbox is checked even though a number is populated.

Error
There is no stack trace. Just that the button to initiate a call is disabled when it should be enabled.

Which version?
Zoom Websdk 1.7.8.

The browser(s) affected are at least:
Chromium: 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join a zoom meeting that allows users to be called (i.e. they can join meeting audio by having zoom call them by providing a number).
  2. Navigate to the “Call Me” tab.
  3. Enter your number, select the “Remember Me” checkbox, and have the meeting call you.
  4. Refresh the page.
  5. Navigate to the “Call Me” tab.
  6. Notice that the button to initiate the call is disabled even though the phone number is entered (since the remember me option was selected).

Additional context

The actual behavior is that zoom disables the button to initiate a call to the user even when a previously entered, “remembered” number automatically initially populates the form.

The expected behavior is that the button to initiate the call should not be disabled when a “remembered” phone number initially populates the form.

Hey @psehgal,

Can you please share a screenshot of this issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Here’s a screenshot.

I added my phone number. I checked remember. I had it call me. Then I clicked the hang up button (and also hung up on my phone). I refreshed the page, and I got the page above. My number was there, but I can’t click on “Call Me”. This is on the sample app.

Thanks @psehgal,

Our Web SDK engineers are looking into this issue. (CS-2058)

I will get back to you asap with an update.

Thanks,
Tommy