C# Desktop Meetings screen share

Hi all,

Is there an example either in C# or C++ enabling/setting up screen share please?

either code example or workflow here?

thanks.

Hey @thatwouldbetheday,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is nice to see you again.

They only demo code we have for C# is the code available in the C# demo application.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon

Thats fine but do you have a C++ code or workflow for screen sharing?

Hey @thatwouldbetheday,

Yep, there are code snippets here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/mastering-sdk/custom-ui-feature#4-create-share-render-and-setevent and there is a full screenshare workflow within the custom UI workflow of the C++ demo app.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks @Michael_Condon, will have a look!

Hey @thatwouldbetheday,

Sounds good! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael,

I had a look at the suggested link and it doesn’t sound like it shows how to setup screen share.

The link basically shows how to setup your own client window and custom layout for connections… however my requirements is to intercept ‘start share’ and ‘stop share’ events and pass a preconfigured window to bypass the ‘window selection’ screen presented by the standard zoom client window.

Does Zoom expect to override the whole rigmarole to handle/override screen share events? :smiley: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How did this user get the screen share to work, any idea?

It is the same zoom client?

Hey @thatwouldbetheday,

To see a full implementation of screensharing, you should check out the code within the C++ demo application.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.