Call to Action on Zoom Webinar

Hey all,

Just wanted to ask if you can include a Call to action (CTA) within the Zoom webinar interface? I’ve seen with other platforms, that this is possible and would be keen to replicate something like this on Zoom for our webinars.

Our initial plan was to use a static link and pin it to the top of the chat function, but it seems this isn’t possible and any ideas would be great.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @c.zanelli,

This is not possible natively through Zoom.

However, you could pull this off using our SDKs.

Thanks,
Tommy

How does that work? This is the one of a few thing holding us back from commiting to zoom as webinar platform…

Hey @cristinagerardi,

You would have to implement custom code on your end in conjunction with the Zoom SDKs. If you’d like more customizable functionality, you can request that here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

can you point me to a video tutorial on this?

also, do it cost more to set this up/use this function above the webinar monthly cost?

Hey @blessingsnpeacetoall,

You can see our SDK tutorials here:

Our pricing is per host as mentioned on our pricing page: https://zoom.us/pricing

Thanks,
Tommy

From a users point of view I am surprised that this feature still doesn’t exist. Button CTA to me is one of the most basic functions a webinar should have. We’ve been waiting for this feature for so long, we have to make the switch to some other tool now. Really hope this will be a feature in zoom, so we can come back, as we love all the other stuff

1 Like

@christiananderl,

We are always grateful for the thoughtful feedback our customers/users give! Most importantly, we welcome any direct suggestions you may have. We will happily provide it to our appropriate teams to be reviewed for feature evaluation and design plans. If you would like to directly provide your use case as a feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend submitting your ideas to Feedback - Zoom.

Regards,
Donte

+1 to this feature request. This is SO important - we have about 10,000 attendees per year, and we would switch to Zoom in a heartbeat for our webinars if they added in a CTA button feature.

It’s kind of bonkers to me that Zoom webinars don’t have built in CTAs. The platform overall is great, but as a marketing tool it falls on its bum when compared to every other webinar platform when it comes to CTAs.

I go back and forth considering moving to a more marketing capable platform. Would love to see it added to Zoom natively so I can increase my conversions.

Only thing missing in Zoom in my opinion, but it’s kind of a big deal.

Zoom, this is such a HUGE oversight not to have clickable CTAs as part of the webinar package. This is a basic requirement that should be a part of any webinar software offered anywhere. Please fix this asap!