Can I send email notification via Zoom api create meeting endpoint

I have a basic Zoom plan and I am using a Server-to-Server application. I can create a new meeting, but I would also like to send an email notification to the participants via the API, inviting them to the created meeting.

I am successfully creating a meeting using POST /users/{userId}/meetings. After that, I retrieve the created meetingId and try to use POST /meetings/{meetingId}/registrants, but I encounter an error such as:

org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException$NotFound: 404 Not Found: “{“code”:2300,“message”:“This API endpoint is not recognized.”}”

Maybe it’s because my basic plan isn’t suitable for that request.

@ivashchenkoivan5 if you want to add meeting registrant, the host must be licensed

1 Like

Thank you for answering my question!

Sorry for the bothering but I have one more question.

Does Zoom have the capability to automatically upload a recorded meeting video to YouTube using the Zoom API? I heard that the desktop version of Zoom can do this.

If automatic uploading of recorded videos to YouTube is not possible, which account plans are required to obtain recording data, such as an MP4 file, using the Zoom API?

@ivashchenkoivan5

Does Zoom have the capability to automatically upload a recorded meeting video to YouTube using the Zoom API? I heard that the desktop version of Zoom can do this.

No. No.

If automatic uploading of recorded videos to YouTube is not possible, which account plans are required to obtain recording data, such as an MP4 file, using the Zoom API?

The free tier can do local recording, and thereafter you can manually upload this to YouTube.
Another way is to get a paid license with cloud recording, subscribe to webhook when recording is completed, use the API to download the recording from Zoom and upload it to YouTube.

1 Like

@chunsiong.zoom

Thank you for answering!!! :star_struck:
Have a nice day!

1 Like