If an iOS user has a secondary screen open when a third user leaves a conference, they initially see a black screen.
Which iOS Client SDK version?
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- User A, B, C: Log in on an iOS device.
- Start a call between users A and B.
- Either user: Invite User C to the call.
- User C: Join the call. (Whenever 3 users in a meeting, using
switchToVideoWall()to change the display mode to the grid. So all the users in these steps will change to grid view)
- User A: Open up a secondary screen (Participants screen).
- User C: Leave the call.
- User A: Close the secondary screen.
RESULT: User A sees a black screen, with no meeting controls.
- iPhone 10S Max, iOS 13.5.1
- iPad Pro 9.7”, iOS 13.5.1
- Once User A interacts with the screen, the video stream comes back.