Can we double encode all the meeting UUIDs?

Hi

Below is the information I see for one of the path parameters UUID

" If you provide a meeting UUID that begins with a / character or contains the // characters, you must double-encode the meeting UUID before making an API request."

Question: Can all the meeting UUIDs which don’t begin with ‘/’ character or contains the ‘//’ characters also be double encoded before making the API request? or is it very specific that we need to check the UUID that begins a / character or contains the // characters and then double-encode the UUID before making the API request.

Thank you for your support!

Thanks
Shasidhar

Hi @sasidharchadalavada , great question! Can you please lead in testing this and share your findings with us on here? :slight_smile:

Hi @gianni.zoom,
I tried with few ID’s and it did worked fine. But I just want to make sure it works fine for all the Id’s as we have so many id’s.

Thanks
Shasidhar

Hi @sasidharchadalavada ,

I see! That practice is not officially documented, but I understand the efficiency behind double encoding them all. If you are not running into any issues, you may continue doing so. Please let us know in this thread if you do run into any errors down the line.

Best,
Gianni