Can we implement seek bar for the Zoom Video SDK?

Hello,
I have one question regarding the Flutter Zoom Video SDK.

The question is:
I want to implement seek bar with Video SDK in Zoom.
Does this funcanality possible for the Video SDK?

If anyone knows about it, then please help me out OR give me some suggestions.

Thanks in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

@pinal.dhaduk,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. I am not clear on exactly what a seek bar or how/where in the Zoom Video SDK experience you like to implement it. Can you provide more details on your use case and a share screen how of what you are looking to achieve if possible? If you can share a mock up of the UI and share a link to the seek bar flutter documentation, this will help us determine the best path forward or provide alternative options you can consider to achieve your goal.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you !

Hi @pinal.dhaduk,

From my understanding of seek bar, it is a form of a progress bar that Android named in its ecosystem. Can I understand how you will like to implement the seek bar along Zoom’s Flutter Video SDK so I can better provide you with the help you need.

Thank you for showing interest and as our Video SDK for Flutter is currently in public beta, we will appreciate it if you can also leave us your valuable feedback here.

Hey,
Seek bar is one kind of progress bar, which is included in video player.
I need to implement progress bar for Zoom video, like video is in progress and how much progress is completed. For that, I need to show that video progress on the progress bar.

If you want to review about the progress bar, please follow below link.
Progress bar example : Flutter Progress Bar - Javatpoint

Thank you for showing your interest for this query.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Hey there,
I need to implement progress bar for Zoom video, like video is in progress and how much progress is completed. For that, I need to show that video progress on the progress bar.

Thank you for your feedback.
Looking forward to hearing back to you!

@pinal.dhaduk,

Thank you for the additional details. Can you share how you intended to show the actual amount of progress at each point when the video is in progress? Also, could you let me know if you’ve already tried to implement the progress bar and encountered issues? Please help us understand where you are at in your development process and what problems you are facing (if any).