Can we use Zoom Metrics Dashboard in our MERN Application with complete UI(Like Zoom Official Dashboard) after authentication?

Hi Zoom Developers Support,

My concern is that I want to integrate Zoom metrices dashboard in our MERN stack application. Is it possible to integrate complete dashboard in my app? Please explain me is there any api or sdk that provides the complete data of dashboard with UI or in json ? I will be wait for response.
See blow attachment:

Thankyou!

@sarmad I don’t believe it’s possible to completely integrate our dashboard UI into your application. If you attempted to do this via iFrame I think you would hit this error:

Refused to display 'https://zoom.us/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

However, we offer a full suite of dashboard apis where you can retrieve dashboard JSON data to build your own UI.

ok, thank you for your reply. Dashboard APIs are paid? For using Dashboard APIs I need any paid account? It is possible for I can use Dsahoboard APIs with a free account for testing in the development phase?
Thank you

@sarmad the dashboard APIs require a paid account / licensed user. To determine what kind of account you need, you can check the * Prerequisites:* label associated with each API. Most of the dashboard APIs require a business or a higher plan.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.