Accessing the dashboard API without a Business account

Hey Zoom team,

I currently have a Pro account that I’m testing developer APIs. That said, I need the Dashboard enabled to pull all live meetings.

I noticed that the Business tier has the Dashboard feature. Is there a way this feature can be enabled for my account without requiring me to upgrade accounts? I want to use the Dashboard API to find edge cases.

Best,
Vivek

@vnair611,

The dashboard feature is currently available only to Business, Education or API Plan . To know more about our offerings, please visit: https://zoom.us/pricing

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Ojus.

I’m quite disappointed that there are no developers exceptions for these features. This policy is essentially forcing developers to pay $200 per month ($2400 per year) if they want to even touch the Dashboard API, which has perhaps the most interesting and valuable analytics amongst the APIs.

I hope the Zoom team reconsiders this in the future. I personally feel this short-sighted policy will only hurt the Zoom developer ecosystem in the long-term.

Best,
Vivek

@vnair611,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I will be sure to forward your suggestions to the concerned team.

Thanks