Can you create a custom app that can interact with users? eg a webform/survey/poll (not Zoom poll)?

Is there a way to embed a 3rd party app (eg a website) into a meeting so that users can interact from within the running zoom meeting/webinar?

So Zoom poll-like capabilities but using external 3rd party solutions?

Currently we’re posting links into chat and user has to leave Zoom to interact.

I don’t mind using APIs and publishing to Marketplace if that’s the route… keen to understand what the options are please?

Hey @adam.ginsburg,

Thanks for reaching out about this—and very timely question!

While we don’t have this functionality at this exact moment, it’s something that’s coming soon. Let me know if this is the kind of thing you’d be interested in:

If so, you can sign up here to be among the first to know product updates and more. Or, if I’m missing the mark, just let me know. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Thanks @will.zoom , yep signed up. Would be great if we could have a play. We have folk doing interactive sessions with our tech and having to “jump out” to interact then back, is a real pain. I was hoping there were some APIs we could leverage. Glad to hear they’re on the way.

@adam.ginsburg, I hear you. I believe this was part of the inspiration for bringing this into our roadmap, so stay tuned!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.