Cannot get list of all from above a month ago cloud recordings

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description

1. When I try to get a list of cloud recordings from above one month from the present day, I get an empty array of recording, even when sending the correct from date in the query.

2. This endpoint was working perfectly but has recently started returning this error

3. When I try ti get recordings between a day from the present day, I get results.

4. The first “from and to date” is what is returned from Zoom as my search parameter which is not what I’m entering in my requests as seen in the second “to and from date” below.

5. I figured regardless of the “from and to date” I enter, Zoom changes it to a month from the present day

Error
I’m getting an empty array as result

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?

const url = `https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/${userId}/recordings?from=${query.from}`

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @ppo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you set the from and to date exactly one month apart (from starting at the 1st and to starting at the last day) do you get the expected results?

This seems to be an issue but I want to make sure that I understand the behavior here.

Thanks,
Max

No I do not get the expected results, the result I get is between the present day and a month before the present day.
Example: Today’s date is 28/07/2021, regardless if I set the from and to date exactly one month apart (from starting at the 1st and to starting at the last day of any given month), the result I get is from 28/06/2021 to 28/07/2021.

Hey @ppo,

Thank you for clarifying. I tested this on my end but I’m not seeing the same behavior. Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the App Creator Email as well as the App Name. I’ll check out logs and see if I can determine why this is happening.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.