Cannot join a meeting through OAuth, but works with JWT

Description
I’m integrating zoom SDK through CDN and using OAuth for authentication.
Get access token, create a meeting, get meetings, get user info, these are all working well. But when I try to join a meeting, it shows me “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.”
I’m sure when I join a meeting, I generated a signature using the OAuth app key and secret.
I have also tried joining a meeting through JWT and it worked, but it doesn’t work with OAuth.
I have tested both PMI and random meetings.
Error
Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.
{method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: undefined, errorCode: 1}

Which version?

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Mac
  • Version: 10.15.4
  • Browser: Chrome

Additional context
The CDN link I’m using is "ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib(‘https://dmogdx0jrul3u.cloudfront.net/1.7.7/lib’, ‘/av’); "

Hey @shiyueheng,

The Web SDK requires and only works with JWT Apps.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you for your reply!
Is OAuth app working with Web SDK on the roadmap?
By the way, during OAuth workflow, it takes twice authentication to redirect to the ‘redirect url’.

After signing in the first page and then it redirects to the second page, then the page will be redirected to the ‘redirect url’.

Hey @shiyueheng,

Web SDK with OAuth is not on the roadmap. You can however use the Web SDK authentication if you want your users to login before joining the meeting.

For your OAuth issue, please create a new topic in #zoom-api

Thanks,
Tommy

Alright, thanks for the reply!

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy