Can't submit zoom app on production side

We are facing a problem on the OAuth side while filling the form but few elements in the forms are not accessible and could not submit the form for the App . This is the core affected area in the OAuth production form .
Waiting for a positive response from your side .

Thanks & Regards
Langma School of Languages

Hello,

Thank you for your query, can you please provide some screenshots blocking any sensitive information so we can help you resolve this issue?

Please make sure your completing all the steps here: Create an OAuth app

Regards, Kwaku

Hello sir,
This is our problems screenshots that we are not understanding please resolve these issues as soon as pssible.

Hello, @langmaschoolsolution those screenshots do not show anything that can help me figure out your issue, they don’t even show any error. Looking at the Picture you might have outstanding items on the feature, Local test and Submit page please take a look at each option and make sure any required fields are filled.

Regards, Kwaku

Hello sir,

we are not understanding and facing problem in Redirect URL for OAuth in App section What is mean that and which will be the Redirect URL,Endpoint URL , Event notification endpoint URL [production] in Feature section ,Bot endpoint URL[production] etc. How can we generate these URL’S for production we are not understanding anything about these URL’S .

Thanks
@langmaschoolsolution

Hello @langmaschoolsolution

Please review this answer here: Where do I find the Redirect URL? - #5 by elisa.zoom

Also, these are resources you provide from your environment, for instance, my app is located on xbcq.com/install so this would be entered as my production url all of these are resources that you provide and they are all based on how you build your app I can’t tell you what they should be if I don’t know anything about your environment.

Regards, Kwaku

1 Like

Hello sir,

Can you tell me please Where do I find Event notification endpoint URL [production] and How to make event notification endpoint URL .

Thanks

Hello,

If you have webhooks instructions here can help you configure these

Regards Kwaku

Hello sir,

I have created OAUTH App but I am not understanding the Event notification endpoint URL [production]
how to generate or make it and where I find the event notification endpoint URL I have seen some references but not result. Please solve this issue as soon as possible because I have tried more times but not getting any exact solution.

Thanks

Hello @langmaschoolsolution

This is not a helpdesk, it’s an environment, I provide the resources to help you potentially resolve your issue but at the end of the day, the issue has to be resolved by you. I don’t understand how you expect me to even come to any resolution with no information provided. If you want support please refer here and this might fit your needs more than receiving help on this platform. Please go here and submit a ticket: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us

Regards, Kwaku

We’re encountering an OAuth issue while completing the form. Some form elements are inaccessible, preventing form submission for the App. This OAuth production form section is the main area impacted.