Clear All Feedback keyboard shortcut

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
We need to open the menu to clear all feedback and we use it dozens of times each meeting.

Describe the solution you’d like
It would be great to have a keyboard shortcut to clear all feedback, at least to have that option in the advanced settings.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
We’ve thought about automating that somehow, but that’s over-engineering.

Additional context
N/A

Thanks!

4 Likes

Yes - I need this too. I constantly ask my participants to give me feedback (green check) when they complete a task or understand a point so that I can move on, and this occurs upwards of 20 times per hour. It is distracting to my train of thought to do multiple clicks to get to that “clear feedback” button. A keyboard shortcut would be extremely valued!

2 Likes

Strong Support! I need this shortcut!

Yes please, this is an essential feature for product training deliveries and meetings where interaction is required.

A shortcut also enables power users to utilise triggering it via a physical button on a stream deck. There is already a plugin for frequent actions but the lack of features being available via shortcut or menu prevents us from even writing applescript to trigger this!

https://apps.elgato.com/plugins/com.lostdomain.zoom

Any update on if this will be implemented or ETA?

Hey, can you share more details about it, these information are not complete one. You can also check out these information it’s really helpful for you.