Feedback responder info not available in API

Hi Team, I am working on getting feedback detais from zoom api. When we download the client feedback from the dashboard, the exported data contains the following information -
User Email Meeting ID Time Description
However in the API end point https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/client/feedback only provides feedbackid, feedbackname and participant count.
If I pass the feedback id further to feedback details endpoint https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/client/feedback/{feedbackId}, this provides all the participant details for the meeting but doesnt provide specific info about which one of them has given the particular feedback.

Is there any other endpoint that can give the responders details like in the data downloaded from the dashboard?

Thanks,
Partha

Hey @pks,

Unfortunately there is no endpoint to get the exact details as the data downloaded from the dashboard.

To get that data via the API, like you have stated, you have to make two calls. One to /metrics/client/feedback to get the feedback categories, and then another one to /metrics/client/feedback/{feedbackId} to get the list of participants who gave that feedback.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I am fine to make multiple calls but the send endpoint /metrics/client/feedback/{feedbackId} provides all the participants of the meeting not just the ones who gave the feedback.

I want to know only those who gave that feedback. It is important to know who faced a certain issue as same might be applicable to all the participants of the meeting (Ex: Client side issues or individuals internet connection issues etc)

I think the API should be modified to provide only the participant details of the one who gave that feedback. To get all the participants of a specific meeting, we should be using the /past_meetings/{meetingUUID}/participants endpoint.

Thanks,
Partha

Hey @pks,

The /metrics/client/feedback/{{ feedbackID }} is designed to only return a list of users who provided that feedback. I tested this and it worked correctly for me.

If you are seeing participants in the client_feedback_details list that did not provide any feedback, then that sounds like a bug.

If that is the case, are there any more details you have or steps to reproduce so I can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy