code":429,"message":"Too many concurrent requests. A request to disassociate this user has already been made

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.

Description
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.
I do not undersatdn why I cannot perform the action and it returns this error - code":429,“message”:"Too many concurrent requests. A request to disassociate this user has already been made.
It does not seem that there is a rate limit issue and the user that I am trying to delete is still coming back in the API which makes me believe that the user has not been disassociated yet.
I saw the other issue solved in the dev forum by adding a specific action=disassociate parameter, I have already done that.
I you could shed some light on what the reasons could be that it is not working, that would be great, thanks!

Error?
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.
code":429,“message”:"Too many concurrent requests. A request to disassociate this user has already been made.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors

method: 'DELETE',
  uri: `https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/${idUser}`,
  qs: {
    action='disassociate',
    transfer_email: {transferToEmail},
    transfer_meeting: {transferMeeting}
    transfer_webinar: {transferWebinar},
    transfer_recording: {transferRecording}
  },
  headers: {
    Authorization: `Bearer ${this.accessToken}`
  },
  json: true

Hi @Dev_Torii
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Are you still experiencing this issue? While you confirm this with me I will go ahead and do some testing on my end!
Best,
Elisa

Hey Elisa, yes this is still happening.

Hi @Dev_Torii
I am not able to replicate this behavior on my end.
When I send the Delete request with the ‘disassociate’ action to the user’s endpoint, I get a 204 and I am able to disassociate users from my account.

My follow-up question here is
When you try to disassociate the user, what happens if you try to delete it after getting the error?
Can you query the recently deleted user via API? or can you see it in your account?

I wan to connect zoom with my website for direct connection with gardening clients. They want to connect me via zoom video for Plants & seeds information about their gardening

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.