{"code":4700,"message":"Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin]."}

when i started to get meetings reports and their participants it always shows me this error-

• {“code”:4700,“message”:“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin].”}

while i already added all scopes related to my requirement .

Pls help me to solve this issue

Hi @prashant.kumar ,

Can you confirm it was working beforehand?

If yes, were there any changes made to your account, the app, or your user/role privileges?

Additionally, what type of app are you using and the specific endpoint?

yes it was working before
recently it has not been working for 1 month
not made any changes in the account and the app

i am using zoho crm and deluge scripting for fetching the data

if(id != “”)
{
eventMap = Map();
description = “”;
mp = Map();
mp.put(“Authorization”,“Basic MlpFUHBCOWVUMFM3dHJlTER6RV9qdzpoY0drcFd5UWN3WTYwcFI4OUdHd1AxTUtyWFpCRUtkZA==”);
param = Map();
param.put(“grant_type”,“refresh_token”);
param.put(“refresh_token”,“eyJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsImFsZyI6IkhTNTEyIiwidiI6IjIuMCIsImtpZCI6IjllNmJhZTZlLTQyMjEtNDhiNy05MThiLTE2MGM1MGMxZDExMCJ9.eyJ2ZXIiOjksImF1aWQiOiJkOGNlZWY0M2JiODdlMmY5OGZhMTY3OGEwYjViZjJkNSIsImNvZGUiOiJMemt0MDdQbVZxRHpJU0Z0Q1NWVE1taE4tLXVTYmw1M0EiLCJpc3MiOiJ6bTpjaWQ6MlpFUHBCOWVUMFM3dHJlTER6RV9qdyIsImdubyI6MCwidHlwZSI6MSwidGlkIjowLCJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL29hdXRoLnpvb20udXMiLCJ1aWQiOiJZYnRDTHpMdFRwR2ptUEoxbXJaN2l3IiwibmJmIjoxNzAyNTQzNTIxLCJleHAiOjE3MTAzMTk1MjEsImlhdCI6MTcwMjU0MzUyMSwiYWlkIjoiNHg5MkZNdGhTRE91U2xNbC1yeDlMdyJ9.IKwnBME29RWzMqBSKQySog7M1LPxtnJmrh9PF6EQa3tpN9ZYh0JCVP1-HG502styibjv2Cvxz17ixmoCeAz6pA”);
res = invokeurl
[
url :“https://zoom.us/oauth/token
type :POST
parameters:param
headers:mp
];
// info res;
access_token = res.get(“access_token”);
info access_token;
header = Map();
header.put(“Content-Type”,“application/json”);
header.put(“Authorization”,"Bearer " + access_token);
info “this is exe” + header;
zoom = getUrl(“https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/” + id + “/participants”,header);

when i am trying to get access token it is generated but while i am trying to get url /report/meetings/" + id + “/participants”,header

it gives the error of code:4700

Can you please answer the type of app you’re using?

Please check if you’re able to generate a new token and access that endpoint via Postman