Connection Timeout for all API calls and zoom portal as well

Description
The application is running fine at local environment but when it was deployed on production initially it
worked fine but after few days it started giving connection time out for each of the API call.
Just to check i tried to open the zoom.us in browser and it zoom.us was not opening giving the same
connection time out issue. I am able to access other websites i.e other than zoom. Please let me
know if there can be any blockage from zoom side.

Error
Connection Timeout
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT and Website

Hi @languagelegos,

Thank you for using Zoom and reaching out to us.

Typically we don’t block IP addresses, please make sure you don’t have any firewall or other local network configuration set that may be blocking you.

If that does not help, you can submit an email to developersupport@zoom.us with the link to the thread along with the IP address. We will investigate from there and reach out if further information is needed.

Kindly,
Donte

Hi Will,

The same problem again started that i am not able to open the zoom.us and Zoom API are also giving time out. I noticed one thing but i am not sure this may be the reason. So please help me understanding the problem.
I am using the Zoom API to create the meeting. In the account i am having two users. When i use one of the primary user it works fine and when i tried using at that time it creates the Meeting but after some time it start creating connection timeout problem.

Thanks
Digvijay

Hey @languagelegos,

First, please confirm that you don’t have any local network configurations that would cause this such as a VPN or Firewall.

If that doesn’t help, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the output of a traceroute test to the zoom.us website. Also, please include the IP address that you’re using.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.