Consultation on limits

I would like to get advice on limits.
We are developing an application that collects data (meetings) of employees working in client companies. The average size of a client company is 10,000 - 30,000 employees, each employee participate in about 5-10 meetings per day. We collect data evenly by employees (for 2 weeks in the past, for a month in the past, etc.). We use application to get access to zoom data of our clients. How do limits work in this case? How can we make one application for many client companies and not go beyond the limits? We don’t want to block others with the load on one client. We need to load the data of all clients equally.

Hi @kate.shutova , it depends on the API endpoints you expect to use as some are more intensive than others.

Additionally, you can apply for a higher rate limit if justified :slight_smile:

This is outlined here: Zoom Developer Docs

Hi, thank you!
In the documentation on limits, there is a limit only on the number of requests per second and per day, but at the same time, as I understand it, in the same request Zoom Meeting API I can get from 30 to 300 meetings per request. Do I understand correctly that this allows me to bypass the restrictions to some extent and will help me upload more data without violating the limits?

Hi @kate.shutova ,

The page size query param allows you to pull that number of pages in a single request if there is that amount of data to view. It can help your requests be more efficient so you don’t have to call the API endpoint as much (in theory).

Hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.