Countdown to close the meeting

I need to inform to the meetings users the time that is missing to close a meeting. Is there any kind of countdown in the meeting that can be showed to the users for example when is missing 5 meetings to end a meeting?

Hi @marvieir,

We don’t currently support the option to show a countdown, though it’s a great suggestion. One potential option you could use as a workaround would be to leverage our Webhooks, such as Meeting Started and Meeting Ended:

You could consider building your own kind notification via email, for instance.

That said, it’s a great suggestion—please feel free to post this in #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. My idea is to use meet end to close the meeting automatically but I would like to inform the use some minutes before ending the meeting.

1 Like

I see, thanks for clarifying @marvieir. It’s a great suggestion to offer this kind of countdown functionality—if you’d like to see this in a future version of Zoom, you might consider posting a feature request for this here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.