Create a meeting with start_time in past

Hi, I successfully use zoom api to create meeting and recurring meetings
But when I try to create a meeting or recurring meetings in the past (i use start_time) then the start date is set to the nearest one not the one I specified in start_time.
Is this correct behavior? Can I create meeting in the past? If possible, please share additional information or a link to documentation.
Thank you

What’s the motivation for setting a starting time in the past? The past is read-only and can’t be changed.

You can use an instant meeting (type 1) or a recurring meeting with no fixed time (type 3) if you’re not certain about the starting time.

@MultiplayerSession Thanks for the reply, yes, I know that for the update meeting “The start_time value must be a future date. If the value is omitted or a date is in the past, the API ignores this value and does not update any recurring meetings”, this is written in the documentation. But the documentation doesn’t say anything about сreate meeting with start_time in past.
Why do I need this? I have a system similar to Google Calendar where zoom is integrated and the calendar has the ability to create an event in the past. Therefore, I would like to clarify if I have the technical ability to create zoom meetings in the past?

You’ll have to skip synchronization of past instances, then. This stops people from booking events that can’t be held and annoying attendees with unactionable invitation email messages.