Create and Join meeting in browser using C# .Net MVC

I need example create and join a meeting on browser using c # .net mvc, please help me!

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you want to create a meeting programmatically, you can use our Create a Meeting API.

When it comes to consuming RESTful APIs with C#, you might find the following 3rd party article to be helpful:

If you want to embed the Zoom experience in your website, then that’s where our Web SDK comes in.

You can find more information on that in the following historical forum post:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hey @MaxM,
Can you give me sample code on creating and joining a meeting with c # .net mvc.
Thank you

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

If you wish to create/join meetings from the browser, the Web SDK will be your best resource as Max mentioned. While we don’t currently have a sample app for our Web SDK in C#, I suggest taking a look at our basic Sample App, which could be tailored to a C# implementation of your own:

Thanks,
Will

Hey @will.zoom
I created meeting using api and got an error running the program.

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: ‘Error reading JObject from JsonReader. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.’

var client = new RestClient($“https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/meetings”);
var request = new RestRequest(Method.POST);
request.RequestFormat = DataFormat.Json;
request.AddJsonBody(new { topic = “Course…”, duration = “10”, start_time = “2021-04-20T05:00:00”, type = “2” });

request.AddHeader("authorization", String.Format("Bearer {0}", tokenString));
        IRestResponse restResponse = client.Execute(request);
        HttpStatusCode statusCode = restResponse.StatusCode;
        int numericStatusCode = (int)statusCode;
        var jObject = JObject.Parse(restResponse.Content);

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

Based on the error, this seems like an exception in your program—it sounds like your function wasn’t able to read/parse the JSON object you’re passing with your request.

Are you seeing any Zoom API response errors? If not, I believe this is limited to your program.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you, I have fixed the error

I need to list how long a participant is in the meeting.
Can I use any api for this?

Hi @ngotungdat1997,

You can query this API by Meeting ID to see when a participant joined and left:

Thanks!
Will

Thank you,
Can I use local recording in the web SDK?

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

The Web SDK only supports Cloud Recording at this time.

Thanks,
Max

can i watch play_url recording video on my website interface

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

Currently, the play_url does not support being embedded in an iframe so you will want download the recording and serve it from your app instead.

If you would like embeddable recordings to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

Thank @MaxM,
How to setup Time Zone in Cloud Recording? Because the return record is not on time.

Can I save the meeting list to my database?

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

Thanks for your questions!

Are you able to provide more information on the issue you’re seeing? Are timestamps for a recording in a different timezone than what you’ve set on your account? Are you seeing they follow the timezone of the meeting?

You can use the List Meetings API in order to obtain a JSON array of meetings. Then, you can save that data to your database.

Thanks,
Max

Thank @MaxM,
I use api to get list of records and get error: The Token can’t be used before Wed May 19 04:00:15 UTC 2021.
Please help me!

Hey @ngotungdat1997,

This happens when using JWT, correct? I would make sure that your server time is set to UTC just to ensure that there aren’t any issues with time synchronization.

If that doesn’t help, try copying the JWT token from the 90 minute example provided on your App Credentials page. Let me know if you see the same issues with that token.

Thanks,
Max

Is there any other way @MaxM

@ngotungdat1997,

Were you able to test with a new token from the UI like Max suggested?

Thanks,
Will

Hey @will.zoom
i can’t create meeting api using member account.
How does the member account need to be authorized to use?