Create Meeting API Bad Request

I’m using Postman right now to try to workout creating meetings using server to server OAuth. I can succesfully get the Bearer Token:

After I put the token into a Create Meeting request I consistently get Bad Request. I’ve used a JSON validator to validate the body. I can use the token to get user information and list meetings. I’m an administrator on the master account and it is a Business Account. I have tried using the userid instead of me also.

curl --location ‘https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings
–header ‘Accept: application/json’
–header ‘Content-Type: application/json’
–header ‘Authorization: Bearer eyJzdiI6IjAwMDAwMSIsImFsZyI6IkhTNTEyIiwidiI6IjIuMCIsImtpZCI6IjJjMjVlZmJlLWZlMmEtNDJhYy05OTI1LWU2ZDkyYmU0OWZjMiJ9.eyJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL29hdXRoLnpvb20udXMiLCJ1aWQiOiI2cF9neUNEU1I4Q2xnY0hBNHZqUE13IiwidmVyIjo5LCJhdWlkIjoiYjkyOTUzZGViYTc2YmVmMjY1MmJjOTRmN2YxODZlNDYiLCJuYmYiOjE2ODI2MDMwODksImNvZGUiOiJ4bGhyUUxieVJ5dTFPUWVic0MzUGJRQVFTZXRoUTBiR3giLCJpc3MiOiJ6bTpjaWQ6bjluV1pYblZSU2VfcFV5MnZpT3pJdyIsImdubyI6MCwiZXhwIjoxNjgyNjA2Njg5LCJ0eXBlIjozLCJpYXQiOjE2ODI2MDMwODksImFpZCI6Inp1Ukw0NDBxU2NPcmU3Z0RjX2xvR1EifQ.7ihqUBVpvrK5iOuJZNl5RCjxadEL7wBsalAgD3q3BOKypq4v6ZQpcqjKhygJnrbDhQQhGP84vEm0WhWaZ8mW5Q’
–data ‘{
“agenda”: “Test Meeting”,
“default_password”: false,
“duration”: 60,
“password”: “123456”,
“pre_schedule”: false,
“start_time”: “2023-04-28T07:32:55Z”,
“timezone”: “America/Los_Angeles”,
“type”: 2
}’

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

@thomas.coon1 Hope you will be fine.

Here are the sessions regarding OAuth :point_down:

Zoom Integration OAuth App Part 1
Zoom Integration OAuth App Part 2

Here :point_down: are the sessions regarding how to schedule meetings using REST API

Create Zoom Meeting - (REST API)
How to Create password less Zoom Meeting -(REST API)
How to Enable Zoom Meeting Registration - (REST API)

Here are the sessions regarding WebSDK Integrations

Thank you for your reply, I will watch these over the weekend.