How create meeting

Hi
I would like to create a zoom meeting from my web application.
i created a jwt type app
but i can’t figure out how to create the meeting

in the example the response is always “invalid tocken”

var client = new RestClient(“https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/501354/meetings”);
var request = new RestRequest(Method.POST);
request.AddHeader(“content-type”, “application/json”);
request.AddHeader(“authorization”, “Bearer ”);
request.AddParameter(“application/json”, “{“topic”:“string”,“type”:“integer”,“start_time”:“string [date-time]”,“duration”:“integer”,“schedule_for”:“string”,“timezone”:“string”,“password”:“string”,“agenda”:“string”,“recurrence”:{“type”:“integer”,“repeat_interval”:“integer”,“weekly_days”:“string”,“monthly_day”:“integer”,“monthly_week”:“integer”,“monthly_week_day”:“integer”,“end_times”:“integer”,“end_date_time”:“string [date-time]”},“settings”:{“host_video”:“boolean”,“participant_video”:“boolean”,“cn_meeting”:“boolean”,“in_meeting”:“boolean”,“join_before_host”:“boolean”,“mute_upon_entry”:“boolean”,“watermark”:“boolean”,“use_pmi”:“boolean”,“approval_type”:“integer”,“registration_type”:“integer”,“audio”:“string”,“auto_recording”:“string”,“enforce_login”:“boolean”,“enforce_login_domains”:“string”,“alternative_hosts”:“string”,“global_dial_in_countries”:[“string”],“registrants_email_notification”:“boolean”}}”, ParameterType.RequestBody);
IRestResponse response = client.Execute(request);

Hi @Paolo,

How are you generating your token? Are you copying the JWT token from your app or are you generating this in your code?

If you’re grabbing the token from your app, please ensure you’re clicking on the ^View JWT Token dropdown under the Credentials tab and are grabbing the token from there. I would recommend double checking that the expiration date is valid as well.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

HI thanks for the answer
now the message it gives me is {“code”: 124, “message”: “The Token’s Signature resulted invalid when verified using the Algorithm: HmacSHA256”}
I just have to “invoke” a meeting by zoom from my web-application, then after the users click on the email and do it directly via Zoom is it possible?
is it okay if I use JWT?

ok now
https://api.zoom.us/v2/users?status=active&page_size=30&page_number=1
it works for me
now I have to create the meeting

OK perfect
I did it all thanks

Hey @Paolo,

Glad you were able to figure it out!

Best,
Will

Hi Will,
I take this opportunity to ask a small question.
i created my jwt app which allows me to create meetings.
but now how do i associate users with my app so that i can create meetings with different users?

Hey @Paolo,

Good question! In order to associate a meeting with a user, you’ll need to create that meeting under the user ID of the user you wish to be the host of the meeting.

In your request to the Create Meeting API, you’ll designate the host user in the request URL:
/users/{userId}/meetings

For participants, you don’t need to associated them with a meeting, but rather you can share the join_url in the Create Meeting API response with them in order for them to join as participants.

Let me know if this helps!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.