Create meeting daily rate limit

Hey everyone,

I have an user-level OAuth app, and I’m currently trying to create Zoom meetings for users with my app installed by making POST request to https://zoom.us/v2/users/me/meetings

It was working fine, but then some users ran into the daily rate limit error even though they only have 1-2 meetings created on their account using the API. I’m wondering if this limit is universal per app? Or how does it work? Since 100 daily limit seems awfully low if its like so.

Thanks,

Hey @haydenr

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

No this did not help. Judging from one of the issues above, each users should have 100 attempts to create a meeting using the API, yet I am already running into the rate limit. Am I not correctly using the API?

Hey @haydenr,

Can you share the exact error message you are getting?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.