Create meetings for booking system

Description
Hello, I need to create meetings each time a user books a meeting in our website. I’m testing the API with Postman but I don’t see the Create Meeting request in the collection I imported following this guide:

I would also like to understand if our requirements can be met with the Zoom API:

1. The meeting will connect two participants but the creator (host) of the meeting will not be one of them.
  2. Multiple meetings will take place at the same time. Is there any limitation with the API for this?
  3. We read in the documentation that the limit for create meeting requests is 100 per day per user. That number is way smaller than the amount of meetings we would need to create per day. Is there a way around this limit?

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT.

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @gaston.perret.r

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.