Create/Schedule a Zoom meeting

Description
Hi everyone! I am a self-taught programmer working on a React app which has a form in it and on form submit I want to schedule/book a Zoom meeting. I have checked ‘create a meeting API’ but I am not quite sure where to start. Are there any other docs/tutorials or code snippets that I should check to start with? I have only worked with API where I retrieve/fetch data so I am quite confused about what approach I should go with. Any advices will be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Hey @yengyaw,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and welcome to the Zoom Developer Community!

First, I should clarify that you’re on the right path, if you wish to schedule a meeting. Our Create Meeting API endpoint would be the correct one:

This endpoint uses a POST http method (rather than get, for fetching data), which means you would need to pass the inputs from your app’s form into the request body when you send a request along to our API. If you have questions about making POST requests, I might recommend checking out stackoverflow for help with this aspect—you may find something like this helpful:

If you have questions about the Zoom API, though, just let us know!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.