Create Webhook-only app available for the whole organisation

Description
When creating a Zoom Webhook-only app, is is created with the status “Intent to publish: No, Account-level app, Webhook only app”

I am trying to create such an app, which could be used by all users in within the organisation. Is there a way how to do this properly?

Error
There is now way I can get this app available for the other users. And, as we have several “basic” users in the company, it is not possible for them to create there own app, as they are not allowed.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Trying to create a Webhook Only app, which is calling a webhook URL when User presence status has been updated.

Which Endpoint/s?
It needs to call a URL in our private domain.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Normal users are not allowed to create any app, without granting admin rights. And, the created app is not seen by them.

Hey @wall-E,

Will you be wishing to publish your app publicly for other Zoom accounts to use, or will this be just for your own account? If it’s the ladder, the Webhook-Only app should suit your needs—note that once an Account Admin installs this app, it should be available to all users on the account.

If it’s the former, you will need to create an Account-Level OAuth App, for which you can include webhook events as part of the app’s Subscriptions functionality.

Let me know if this helps to clarify!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.