Creating API for online language school with reservation system LMS question

Hello,
I am a real newbie here, but we are an online school.
We have an LMS that includes the student IDs (Username) and also teacher IDs.

We are currently using a software called Electa and an API that does that job for us.
When the students click on the link to go to the classroom in our bespoke LMS system, it takes them to a classroom with a login page.

When they log in, their username is taken from the system and used to enter the online classroom.
Basically we want to do the same thing with Zoom.

Is it possible for someone to point us to the correct API that we should use in this case?
Looking forward to a helpful reply

@mosesjoi ,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. I apologize for the missed response. While I am not familiar with the specific LMS system you mentioned, based on the use case you described, it is possible to achieve the desired workflow. There are several options you may want to consider in order to reach your goal. For example, you could create a local backend that maps the user name to a specific user and then use the “Get a Meeting” API to retrieve the meeting details, including the join URL.

Here is the Get meeting Endpoint for your reference :

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meeting

Please let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

As far as I know, you can use the Zoom API to automatically log into an online class using the student’s account information. To do this, you will need to create an account with Zoom and set up the API in your Learning Management System (LMS). You can find information about this on Google, I recently searched about community service, found information about reflection about community service and was satisfied. I also know that there are also several tools and libraries that can help you work with the Zoom API. Some of these include the Zoom API SDK.